Monday, April 21, 2008

Capitalist Blogger



People who came over here would've found that I was away for a while. Others who did not come over to find that out deserve no acknowledgement from me. To hell with them. I was really busy over the week.I didnt update my blog for long. I've valid reasons and excuses my friends...

Last week, one of my friends bought a Mercedes E class. He didn't know to drive it properly. Since I'm well accustomed to driving Mercedes since childhood,I offered to teach him. But I often get confused with the gear handle of my BMW with that of my Merc... it was a very difficult task for me.So this kept me very busy for so many days...I hope u wud all sympathise with me.Life is indeed very difficult. Especially if u belong to high places.

Meanwhile, my latest ipod fell into the jug of imported vintage french beer when I bent forward to take my gold chain which had fallen across the kashmir carpet in my private bar. I really really hate ipods that smell beer. Just when I was going to throw it from the fifth floor of my small house, my conscience pricked me. I decided to auction it for charity.I really wonder what a wonderful place this world would be if everyone thought and behaved responsibly like me. But yeah, it is always difficult to behave responsibly. Life is indeed difficult, more so when u are high among the highest. And as u know, as a hi-fi person I'm next only to the famous diamond mearchant, Varghese Patwari.

Btw,I had to urgently pay a visit to the plantation estate as well. The bloody workers there were demanding a wage hike. This was the 7th time they were demanding a hike this year. I always knew that they were born greedy. So I never listened to their earlier 6 demands. I won't mind their 7th either. Greedy beggars. To hell with them.
On the way back I gifted Rum bottles to the Union leader as a token of respect.He wrapped it in the pages of a Communist Manifesto to hide it from the gaze of dirty drunkards who wud do anything to get it.

That night I had a decent party at my Bunglow with classic champagne flowing all over.Boy it was fun. But thats how hectic life is. Very difficult indeed.

Until yesterday, I had to tend to the stream of celebrity guests who had come to see my new dog's kennel. With a higher pedigree dog comes higher responsibility. The bone-warming function was conducted by Bejan Bonewalla, the famous astro-palmist and leggist. It was morning 3.30 when the last guest departed. Still I managed to attend the afternoon seminar on Food Crisis in Guatimala. Its not impossible to do so many things and yet be a blogger.But yes, life is indeed difficult for people like me.

2 comments:

  1. just for the heck of it.. ithum ivide irikatte :)
    ----------------------------
    athu seri, njaan eeyide medicha islandil oru cheriya vecation kazinju vannapozekkum ithrayum okke sambavicho ivide? confusion between gear handle of Benz and BMW...yaar, tahzt y i alwasy ask you to have Rolls Royce like i do. I am even ready to lend you one, i dont like my friedns to be deprived, and driving small cars like BMW, Jag,Merc adn Lambo... Sab, itz true that i gifted you my old Lear Jet, but, Prasant dont have a Hanger to keep air plane. Otherwise could have gifted one to him too.... i am really happy to see u climbing ur way up, Prasanth, i am looking forward towards a day when you reah my leavel...and, where are those Vintage Champanes and Wines I gave you last time when you visited my Castle @ Scotland? Finished off everything?

    ---------------------------

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:51 pm

    So this where you blog about your toys huh? Varghese is not a diamond merchant anymore. varghese is more interested in Diamond Mines now!

    ReplyDelete